Friday 27 April 2012

Shopping - Let's Check It Out




Darker in real life

Liberty is one of those type of buildings that stands out in it's own, popped in checked out the beauty section, we couldn't resist. 
The famous Carnaby Street. So Daisy and I wanted to check what is all the fuss about Monki, as it's all over YouTube girls have been raving about this place, and a bit in the Blogging world, so dragged Jo in with us not literally of course but you know got to create some story to this, any who went in, as neither of us have ever been nor gone to the concession in Selfridges. Sadly for me it didn't live up to the hype, perhaps it's just me, I know I don't always have the same taste as others, which is fine. However I still liked the store, and would go in if in the area again. I did buy a purse from there, £5.99 or £6.99 sorry I know it's one of those prices, which has become my regular one. Love the colour (comes in other colours to), material and it's affordable.

What's your thoughts on Monki? have you shopped there, if not would you like to?
x

10 comments:

  1. I've never gone to and shopped in Monki because, unfortunately, I only came across the brand after I went to London (December). I love Liberty (though a bit expensive). It looks so historical and village-y eheh


    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love carnarby street! it's one of my favourite places to shop :) Still need to check out Monki though! I love everything on the website so I may pop in there soon (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually wearing a dress, not a shirt, but thanks anyway! :)

    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to move there some time soon (ish). Either by the end of this year or by the beginning of the next one. And YES we should deffo meet. I'd love to.

    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying to go and have a look around Monki. Afraid it won't be for a while though as the nearest one is milesssss away from me :(

    The purse is a beaut, I love the colour!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where's the nearest one to you? btw I love your profile pic :) x

      Delete
  6. I love this area, i was there only a few days earlier :( shame it wasn't the same day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, hopefully one of these days our paths will cross and we get to meet up one day x

      Delete
  7. I've not been there yet!! It looks like it has amazing stuff, I have seen other bloggers wearing their stuff. Lovely purse xx

    ReplyDelete