Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter

I am not one for munching on chocolate unless it's in cake form or biscuit, however best friend of mine got me an Easter Egg or shall I say two in fact, but pause, wait for it, yes Hello kitty, needless to say I was chuffed.

Hello Kitty Easter Eggs. Yes double!!

 
Hello Kitty- The actual chocolate egg and chocolate buttons in the packet.                                                                 
Wouldn't be Easter otherwise without showing my bunny rabbit- Titch.

Hope you all having nice Easter break whatever you doing, and if you baking please send me a bit I'll love you forever. 
x

2 comments:

  1. Cute bunny and yummm enjoy the hello kitty chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hello Kitty and that beautiful bun! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete