Monday 2 April 2012

Katch PR AW 12 Press Day

By surprise I received an email, my first ever Press Invite, won't lie I felt very excited giddy that I got an invite. Even speaking to other bloggers at the event, they told me their first experiences, and how they felt, so I am glad not the only one that felt the same. Enough babbling on to the actual event.

Katch PR AW Press Day showcased variety of clothing, accessories, and jewellery collection. Location/place where it was held- Cirque Du Soir which in it's self the place has great character, quirky interior and has a lot of seating which for me is absolute bonus.

Miss Matahari click here

CLEO B Click here

Salima Hughes Jewellery click here


MAISHA click here

DELADA click here

Arrogant Cat click here

ZEYNEP TOSUN click here

Lovely prints - ZEYNEP TOSUN

Each toilet has quirky crazy portrait in them. Had to take
picture as it's so different. Random picture of inside
Cirque Du Soir
It was great being introduced to brands that I don't know of, high end. Prints, tailoring, structure, colours, textures, elements you can see in the collections.

The event offered variety of treatments from manicures, to spray tan, threading, eye lashes extensions, and hair styling, which I found amazing. Seriously could get spoilt, all the ladies that were working was lovely easy to approach, and talk to. Was a pleasure to meet new people.

Over all the event was well put together, hopefully there be more opportunities for me in the near future for invites. We will see.

2 comments:

  1. I love all the bright colours, especially the shoes. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the pop of colour instantly stands out, could defo make statement to an outfit.

      Delete