Tuesday 1 May 2012

Flower Power



Er, don't know why my forehead looks pinkish, like I've just had my eye brows threaded or plucked I assure you I haven't. Nor was that the look I was going for, any who. This is me sporting flower power, hair accessory clip that was sent to me by lovely You're Naked Without One. When putting this on, one can't help but smile, instant lift to over all outfit/look. Pop of colour, texture, character, and fun. As I naturally have thick hair it just fit's in with the volume, comfortable. However you can style this in different ways. It may look scary for some like oh I couldn't wear that, how do you know? experiment I say. 



PS- I wasn't sent this item for review nor sponsored for it. 

7 comments:

  1. Aw this is such a lovely hair piece :) I think the redness is probably just due to the lighting.

    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty flower, you look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to be healthier, which is why I consider I need to go on a diet. Also because I'm too heavy at the moment. Anywaaaay, diet talk aside. You're so sweet :) Thanks for the loveliest comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thanks for compromising and liking the floral on me hehe

    ReplyDelete