Wednesday 18 April 2012

Fibro Fun Day Awareness & Fundraising Event

 
There will be event where everybody is welcomed invited to- Fibro Fun Day, this is very dear to my heart, the lovely lady who is behind it all is Lindsey Gibbs who herself suffers with Fibromyalgia. Bringing awareness, support, and  community spirit. 

You don't need to have fibromyalgia to attend this event, if you reading this, don't know anybody who has  it- well you know me. So that's not a problem. I will be one of the guest speaker's at the Fibro Fun Day Event, go me for public speech.

Fibro Fun Day Awareness & Fundraising Event

Takes place on Sunday 13th May 2012
Family Day Out
Activities for adults and children - Massages, bouncy castles, face painting, performances and more...
Time: 12 - 5pm
All details here

Would love to see you there, if you can make it. And for those who can't come because of distance or illness, don't worry I will be doing Blog Post about the actual day, so it's like you with me any way, the joy's of the web, don't miss out my lovelies.

PS- If you want the PDF of the poster, please do not hesitate to ask, leave me your email address and I'll send you the attachment. 
x

































1 comment:

  1. Go you guest speaking!! :)

    I'm not sure whether I'll be able to make it but I'd definitely love the poster to put on my own blog and spread the word.

    intrinsicallyflorrie@yahoo.co.uk

    Florrie x

    ReplyDelete