Friday 27 July 2012

NOTD ft Mavala






I thought I do nails of the day, as I do love nail polishes. For me it's my chance to be girly, have bit of colour and since I can remember I've always painted my nails, I did fancy designs and experimented when I was at secondary school (high school for my American readers), never used fake nails or nail pen to create the look, all done by hand, plus I had beautiful long nails back then, still have now on and off. I was ahead of the times haha.

Oh dear I do chat a lot. Now back to the present, it is always great hearing and discovering new brands, it was through Daisy's blog I found out about Mavala. I really like the names they give to each colour (bottle). Having these colours on my nails reminds me of a cupcake, like something sweet. Light pastels great for the summer season.

If you want to find out more or check out their store click here.

What are you wearing on your nails at the moment peeps?


PS- Was sent these samples from the company, was kindly sent more for my birthday from them, not been paid or asked to do review on this. I am still keeping it real as always 100%.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh those are lovely colours! What did you think of the quality?

    ReplyDelete