Saturday 14 July 2012

Sugarpoke

Just what the doctor ordered, well not really, but needless to say this came at the right time. And I am certainly happy to review these goodies. Love the concept greeting card with food, just an overall feel good feeling. Really needed this if you didn't read my last post click here, so when I received parcel from Sugarpoke it was nice little pick me up.







The card was lovely touch, and sweet message was inside, which made me smile. Thoroughly enjoyed the snacks, I only have one left, so yes it's not lasted long oops, thank you for sending me these tasty goodies. It's affordable, great gifts for many different occasions, specially someone like me, my birthday is on the 20th July, not long, so if you want, you know put a smile on an old fart like me haha. No but really worth checking out the website. Very easy to contact them if any problems, customer service is good, quick shipping, also on twitter so can reach them there to. 

I shall be placing an order pretty soon, will it be for myself or for somebody, who knows, it's a secret....

Will you be having a look? if you do let me know, I am nosey bee.

PS- I've not been sponsored for this post. Yes this was sent to me for a review, but it's all 100% my view, honesty is the best policy.

1 comment:

  1. I love Sugarpoke! How delicious :) xo
    www.theclothesmaiden.com

    ReplyDelete