Sunday 12 August 2012

Cookies With A Healthy Twist

It's been awhile since I've blogged due to health reasons, but I won't get into it in this blog post. Some time ago I baked, not baked in forever and whilst having access to Mum's kitchen that has everything, it gave me great chance to try out recipe I found through a blog who had the link of the full recipe.





Ingredients: Self Raising Flour (wholemeal)
                  Table Salt
                  Ground Cinnamon
                  Lemon Juice
                  Maple Syrup
                  Vanilla
                  Bicarbonate Soda
                  Baking Powder
                  Raisins (seedless)
                  Instant Oats
                  Mango

I altered the recipe slightly instead of using banana, I put in Mango instead. Turned out pretty good, and most importantly my mother loved it, as my Mum is good at cooking&baking, so was happy when I got the thumbs up from the family. Needless to say the cookies didn't last long, I've already been told I must bake again soon, oh dear, what have I have started......

PS- Here is the blog, that gave me the idea. And the link to the original recipe.
Next time I may have banana instead, see how that is.

3 comments: