Friday 11 May 2012

Glamour And Sophistication

Tahir Sultan luxury garments, think red carpet, think photo shoots, think high end...



 

I notice there are a lot of drapes, circular motions, structure however still keeping that edge element to it. The garments are sexy in elegant way, showing enough skin in the right places, giving me that tease in a lady form way.

If I was fancy, or actually had lovely places to go to, in my imagination one would be driven to Central London, step out of the car, make my grand entrance and enter the building. Such a lovely thought ay?!
Do you ever look at high end clothing and start picturing where you would wear the outfit etc?
Or is that just me...

1 comment:

  1. I really like the shape of the third dress! I am not a big fan of fancy events but I would love to use these within a photoshoot!

    ReplyDelete