Wednesday 7 December 2011

What qualifies as fashionable, a certain look, being in the in crowd?

I asked this question earlier on twitter,what qualifies as fashionable, a certain look, being in the in crowd?. And Laura answered (a friend from twitter)'I think it's knowing what suits you, and if it suits you and you like it i think that makes you look fashionable xx'.




It's what you make it, so often people mistake fashion (as a whole) as must have, not what makes you (personal style). Chosen this video, from archive mwfrost http://safteypincharm.blogspot.com/2011/09/toni-interview-with-allwalks-for.html, my best friend is the interviewer here. As ONE of the examples of what I am saying.

Whether you dress smart all the time, casual, sporty, it's about owning it (my view). Don't worry if you have to save up for one fashion piece, buy clothes from charity, market, supermarkets (yes Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury, etc). I don't consider myself fashionable, trendy, but stylish in my own little world, even if I am dressed like a chav, however I do like dressing my male friends, as I do like to play stylist, and do damn good job. Would insert pictures, but I do not have consent to show my gorgeous models. 

What are your thoughts? (would love to hear)

1 comment:

  1. I think that if it looks good on me, and I like myself in it, and it's comfortable - that's "fashionable" to me!

    The clothes in my closet vary from a lot of places: from name brands, cheap stores, second hand stores, and hand-me downs - and I pretty much like them all, with a few favourite pieces of course.

    ReplyDelete