Friday 2 December 2011

Ho Ho Advent Calender Time

So here it is, time to be jolly, indulge yourself. The freedom to actually eat chocolate every day, an actual reason, ok perhaps more of an excuse, but lets go with the first one. Background story, what led me to this advent calender, minding my own business, shopping in supermarket to buy couple of bits. There it was bold as anything, if you don't already know I LOVE HELLO KITTY. It was literally calling me Lucyyyy, buy me. So I did, couldn't resist. 






Day One:

Day two:


What advent calender do you have, let me know? it be great to know what little treats you have for yourself hehe.x

3 comments:

  1. NO WAY! I have the SAME advent calender as you! :-O Haha! were both hello kitty fans! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah cute, I still need to get an advent calendar! It's definitely a reason, not an excuse ;) xx

    ReplyDelete