Friday 20 September 2013

Summer To Autumn

 




Outfit One- peace top: Primark, Trousers: TK Maxx. 
Outfit Two- old hoodie, black shorts: H&M, tights: Primark, Scarf: gift, Nike trainers: Sports Direct

Excuse the dodgy grainy pics, I promise the next coming blog posts I'll have better quality pictures, as have load of pics on my memory card just waiting to be uploaded. Meanwhile was looking at my outfit pics oh how very vain of me, hehe, not long ago it was very warm/hot now it's time for that layer, although the weather is very yo yo at the moment (yes typical Brit I talk about the weather). I won't lie I was excited to get my coloured tights out and yes I really do just live in my Nike trainers, cannot help it.

Do you like it when the weather is bit cold or do you love it when it's hot?

2 comments:

  1. Autumn is my favourite season and I always get excited about dressing for it. Like the black and white trousers!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete