Thursday 26 September 2013

Glendon Lodge Complex, alternative shopping.







Taken with my Ipod as my camera was dying.

Picture taken with my Ipod

Visited Glendon Lodge Complex with my family, as thought it be nice alternative instead of going into town, I discovered this place via the internet as this was when staying at my Mums for couple of weeks. If you follow my blog you know I'm all for small businesses, so this is nice little outlet. The toy shop is brill, old classic toys if I had a baby or had a child I would of bought them goodies, although I was there with my nieces but they had their parent to buy it if need be, I love them but er sorry auntie wasn't buying anything for them this time, plus they get spoiled enough. Sadly the cafe was closed when we was there, so couldn't get my tasting on, which was bit of let down. As you could see in my pics above they have little garden nursery also have pet housing shop however didn't include the pics as I didn't want to overload this blog post as there is already a lot of pictures. I will be doing another post on another shop that's in Glendon Lodge that I liked.

Oops just realised didn't say where it was it's next to Kettering, Northamptonshire.









No comments:

Post a Comment