Monday 22 July 2013

Birthday Outfit Of The Day




What I wore on my birthday- Saturday 20th July
Dress: Boohoo
cardigan/hoodie: Miss Selfridge
Bag: DKNY 
Floral shoes: Sports Direct
Red heart studs: Sister Vintage
Black heart necklace: Claire's 
Medical ID bracelet still going strong
And Hello Kitty Lip Balm hanging off my bag

I never wear anything short without leggings, tights, long socks, or shorts underneath since god knows when so me with naked bare legs out, go me, for the longest time I have felt self conscious of my thighs as I had muscle wastage (big dips) just before I became seriously ill, also before that just being silly girl thinking my legs were fat. Sorry had to mention it you know I always have to give you background story with everything.

This weekend just gone I aged by a number, turning 21 again (although I am more closer to the 30 mark but ssh it's our secret). There be separate post on what I did on the day, but for now you can enjoy me being well Loopy with my poses that could knock out any model in glossy mag ok that's far fetched but who cares I am still smiling. 





No comments:

Post a Comment