Saturday 2 June 2012

A Little Bit Of Me

Sometimes holidays (bank holidays) can be tough, if you alone. However it can give you down time to think about things, evaluate and get to know yourself a little more. So often people get caught up in being busy all the time, they forget to sit down and just ponder.

This is my outlet....





I draw, I paint, I write....

Couple of people have suggested I share my art with you, so finally I am, baby steps, one step at a time.
One final thing, I will leave you to interpret my picture, I am very interested in your thoughts, don't be scared to tell, open to discussion.

PS- I changed my banner, did you notice, all done by my hands no fancy tech, what do you think?


5 comments:

  1. I think you did an awesome job! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your right Lucy, it's good to sit back some times and think about where you are in life. Also to not get down about what you don't have, and focus on the good in you life xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good idea to share your drawings and paintings :) great post :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thank you all for your lovely comments, means a lot :) xx

    ReplyDelete