Tuesday 12 June 2012

Casual Outfit ft Orange Circle Co





T-shirt: Orange Circle Co
Jeans: TK MAXX
Floral Plimsolls: Primark
Anchor Studs: Forever 21
Hello Kitty Necklace: gift
Ring: gift
Bag: Bagpurse (there be separate blog post and better detail picture of it)
Fibromyalgia bracelets
On my nails: No7 Temptress

This was the outfit I wore on a day trip to the Natural History Museum, which will be in separate blog post about the day etc. But I wanted to show my outfit, as I love this look, casual but fun. Needless to say I love love love my T-shirt, and shock horror I am wearing something floral so not me, but I love them, it was only £3 from Primark, recent purchase, bargain.

Do you like the outfit as much as I do?

PS- The T-shirt was given to me by Orange Circle Co, not been sponsored or asked to review this, 100% honest with my views.

5 comments:

  1. love those plimsoles ! I really need to go to Primark !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah defo check out Primark, and snap them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. like your tshirt. so cute!
    wanna follow each other sweety?
    kisses,
    http://www.keepitsylishandsexy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete