Monday 18 August 2014

With My Thoughts





There's something about parks, gardens, lakes, ponds I love. Getting fresh air, being in peaceful environment. Helps me clear my mind, I've always been like this, it's my escapism, often through the darkest times of my life I've found solitude in these places. So when I am able to go somewhere like this, even though exhausted after this it just made me smile, as love feeding the ducks, appreciating nature and being grateful. If this illness has taught me anything it's about appreciating things more from smallest things to the biggest, being thankful, yes my body was exhausted, ached a lot afterwards however in that moment I was just normal lady feeding the ducks, hearing the laughter of children playing. I wasn't thinking about bills, or my next appointment at doctors/hospital.  However as you can see in the picture, they came pretty close to get food, literally got swamped, so we had no choice but to go to a different part of the park. It was quite the scene. Still fun nonetheless.

Where do you like going, when you need break?


1 comment:

  1. This is exciting to see other people enjoy the outdoors,
    one of the reasons I got a dog is for this.

    I love the outdoors and recently am finding gardening is a great one for more on gardening I think you will like check this blog out x http://heavenlyhealer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete