Friday 21 February 2014

Supporting The Arts With A Positive Message


When I was approached about this exhibition from a friend of a friend, instantly had my attention, we all know I like me bit of art. All the artist's have Down Syndrome showcasing paintings to photography, spreading awareness of Down Syndrome. Which will be held at Menier Gallery, London. Between 17th March to 22nd March. This is one of the many reasons why I love art anyone with a passion can do it, disabilities illnesses doesn't stop you being great artist.

If you have the opportunity take a look when it's open, if you want to know more check out their website click here. Has all the artists on there, and the story behind this exhibition, worth checking out. If I had transport and my health is steady I would defiantly be in attendance.  

Please show it some love, good cause. x

No comments:

Post a Comment