Friday 6 December 2013

Brixton Village Grill









Brixton Village Grill Grill is Portuguese and English cuisine restaurant that serves seasoned flavoursome food. Not having no food all day, appetite was overly big, stomach growls and all. So had to be done three course meal. Starters- Piri piri prawns with rocket salad. Prawns was succulent, oozing with spices that just sat well with my palette. Rocket salad with cheese complimented the dish. Main Meal- Chargrilled spring chicken served with chips and salad. My friend ordered piri piri lamb chops with chips and basamati rice. Generous portions, overwhelmed with how big my dinner was, dawned on me could I eat all this, and yes I did completed it. The chicken was cooked just right, once again well seasoned. Liked the chips and the salad giving it a nice balance. My friend enjoyed his, I had a taste being a foodie that I am have to try, lamb chops wasn't over cooked, juicy. The rice soft fluffy right consistency. Drinks- Had cheeky sangria also tap water as always need water where ever I am. Could of easily drank more sangria but I was being good girl, needless to say was a fan, wasn't bitter or sour how some can be or overpowered with alcohol, had the right amount of sweetness. Dessert- Dime bar cheesecake. If you have sweet tooth like me, this is for you. Nice little treat, naughty dish, worth the guilt. Overall- The waiters are attentive, good service, no complaints.

The restaurant is situated in Brixton Village.

Ps- This was before I was hospitalised, wanted to blog about it some time ago however due to misfortunes this was delayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment