Friday 1 November 2013

Outfit Of The Day Pick For Us (chronic illnesses)

All the items are from Next

Wanted to do something different as so many times certain clothing and footwear isn't always appropriate or comfortable, I decided to do outfit post pick that still can have comfort and be stylish. The black heart dress covers you lumps, also for me I sometimes wear back brace for support so in this won't be as noticeable. If anyone knows me I have obsession with hearts, so this is winner for me pattern also is cute distraction. To give little pop of colour leggings is more comfortable (me personally), I think because of the stretchiness also gives me support. How can you not resist beanie, thought it fitted well with this theme hearts love see where I was going there, hehe. Everybody love bit of studs so to add little edge to the outfit black studded high tops to round it off. Now I just wish all this was in my wardrobe but I shall admire it on my screen, haha like a loon, I know I'm bonkers no need to say, wouldn't be Loopy otherwise get it cause my nick name is Loopy, okay I'm going now as I am babbling. Hope you all have lovely weekend or week depending on when you reading this.

What do you think of the outfit pick?

Also would you like another kinda fashion post like this, let me know?!

No comments:

Post a Comment