Thursday 29 August 2013

Breakfast- Dorset Cereals



Breakfast is the most important meal of the day as they say even though quite a lot people tend to miss breakfast, go straight for coffee but no food. Not me one I have to eat due to medication so I have to eat, so I am forced to eat even when I don't. Now onto the review Dorset Cereals getting the opportunity to taste new berry granola, I have been on hunt for good cereal since my favourite cereal changed it's recipe which has lost me as loyal customer, I won't name the brand. So this was great timing. I am going to be boring but my honest opinion I preferred original granola over the berry one. Simply because I felt more sustained, had more of sweet moreish taste to it, which for me I loved. However both granola cereals had crunchy and flavoursome taste to it. Dorset Cereals have me hooked and I now have bought the muesli cereals to see how they taste, so far I am enjoying it. You can purchase it from supermarkets like Waitrose, Sainsbury, Tesco and Morrisons, Dorset Cereals does have website with full details etc, I know they are running competitions over there at the moment, so it's worth a look click here.

Great thing about these type of cereals you can eat it with yogurt which I did and it was so yummy, for extra sweetness add bit of summer fruit compote to it, yes just mmmm, can also combine it to make it into you own yogurt store it and have it for later as snack or dessert (it doesn't have to be those exact products).


What do you have for breakfast?





No comments:

Post a Comment