Friday 10 May 2013

Lets Have A Cup Of Coffee At Matthews Yard




Coat: Sports Direct (old), T-shirt McLaren F1: Boyfriends, Leggings:Primark (old), Bunny Ring: Dainty Roses, Rose Ring:bought from a blogger, Nails: Rimmel Pro Ultra Violet

Riding Boots: Next


Found somewhere that fit me like a glove, somewhere that mixes creativity with food and drink. Art studio spaces, live music, chill, laid back feel, but still motivating as you can just get on with work. Their coffee is good, strong boost. What I love it is independent business, so already had my thumbs up, as we tend get caught up in big franchises, not that there is a problem, but it's great to explore.

Going there made me want to just get my sketchbook out, my creativity juices was bubbling which don't happen often, so I took that as a sign, still have the artist in me, I know cliché, but when you going through tough health times it's nice to feel that spark. Would be awesome to exhibit, I think it would reunite my love passion truly and confidence.

Back to Matthews Yard I've yet to sample their food, but the foodie I am sure when I can I will, no doubt share with you, not the food it's self I'm afraid sorry, also want to go to live gigs that they have there, so we shall see. If you in the area of Croydon, or not to far worth checking out.

Matthews Yard website click here

PS- Not sponsored blog post or review for them.




5 comments:

  1. Very nice Lucy. I am glad you found a new, comfy sport. Looks great! ::) Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean Burr from our mutural group..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog via a fibro group on Facebook . I know Matthews yard as I'm from croydon too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog via a fibro group on Facebook . I know Matthews yard as I'm from croydon too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cool, you should drop me an email- lucyloopysos@gmail.com be great to chat x

    ReplyDelete