Tuesday 23 April 2013

Hello Kitty Nail Polish






Two things I love Hello Kitty and nail polish so had to do blog post about it, wouldn't be me otherwise haha. The packaging is beyond cute, so without even using it looks great sitting there. Applying application you will need couple of coats, as it's quite streaky. Sadly it did chip quite quickly, within less than a day, so wasn't impressed. However in different colour/shade it lasted longer so not sure why that was, although I've not tried meltdown without a base coat so will see if it makes a difference. This colour ties in perfectly for the spring and summer time.

At affordable prices, I bought this from the Hello Kitty range (collection) from Superdrug (major drugstore chain in the UK, for my overseas readers).

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty shade! It's a shame it didn't last longer x

    ReplyDelete