Thursday 24 January 2013

Natural Tears. It's Okay To Cry.


Looking and just watching the world go by, seasons past and I am still stuck here. Isolated long periods of time, I know people will just say oh just go out etc problem is not that simple A. I can't travel/go out alone due to my health B. I don't really have many people to depend on.

Art/writing keeps me sane, also try not to cut myself out from the world completely as it can be easy to just shut off, keeping relationships with people is important. However sometimes I need time away from the internet etc just to gather my thoughts.

So I am going to hug myself like a loony and continue listening to my music, having my own private party (not the dirty kind with stripper dance eh no).

PS- It's my drawing.


No comments:

Post a Comment