Wednesday 14 November 2012

Beverley Knight Lipstick




Swatches Top: Blackberry, bottom: Cardinal.
If you are curious what's on  my nails it's
Ultra Voilet by Rimmel Pro collection.

Blackberry

Cardinal

I thought I'll make a change and talk about lipstick. These beauties was pressies from Christmas last year,  thank you Mum. I know what you thinking why does the name seem familiar, well that's because it's the singer, songs like 'Shoulda Woulda Coulda' loved that song, 'Come As You Are' if you don't know her, google it.

Never knew Beverley Knight has a cosmetics range, it was delightful surprise, as to be honest I don't know many ethnic cosmetics besides the US brands like Iman etc. So to have a Brit even more better, as it's home turf. The lipsticks is what it says on the tin (that being the little box of course), intense indeed it is. Very moisturising and creamy, vibrant, don't need lip gloss or anything. However I still always use lip balm etc as my skin is generally dry. The longevity of it well let's put it this way been out all day, had dinner and everything still had full lippy on, granted the colour wasn't as vibrant like from the start, but I didn't feel the need to touch up (that sounds wrong but you know what I mean). Would say be careful on how you apply it because you may want to mute the colour depending on your mood or skin tone or how brave you are with colour or the time day/night.

The only sad thing is not sure if this brand still exists, however I know if you look on Amazon click here you'll be able to buy it. Such a shame it never got the attention it deserved.

2 comments:

  1. I love the blackberry one! I didn't know BK had lipsticks!?

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know nor did I, until I received it as a gift. Worth a try though.

      Delete