Monday 3 September 2012

Note Book Note Book How You Excite Me


Yes those are my drawings, rough sketches.




There is no better things than stationary and Hello Kitty well there is, but for now it's this. I've finally joined the Moleskin club after hearing such good things and me being notebook/journal/sketchbook person it was silly how I don't own one, I am thoroughly enjoying using mine, we shall see how it goes, and I don't need to talk about the second notebook that is shown in the photos, self explanatory.

I am somebody who has several on the go (notebook/sketchbooks), it excites me every time I buy or receive one, yes simple things excites me. Luckily both these was gifts from two separate loved ones. Broken record time again, sorry about the quality the light kept coming and going, also I couldn't find my camera, I can be dopey at times, forgive me.

Any notebook junkies out there like me, do you currently use one or is your phone/ipad/etc you're notebook?


2 comments:

  1. Rough sketches? Where? They look amazing! Such a talented lady :)
    (I could of guessed that you had a hello kitty notebook ;) haha)
    I use my phone as my note book or a sticky note to write little notes and reminders down. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love notebooks so much. :3 I have a couple of Hello Kitty notebooks.. which I applied googleyeyes to! I have so many notebooks, just no actual use for them. lol.. *gulp*

    ReplyDelete