Saturday 18 February 2012

Seeing London Through Somebody Else's Eyes

Westminster 
English weather always forever changing.
Thames
Taking in the sights.
Having sit down break, soaking up the atmosphere.
Trafalgar Square, setting up The Chinese New Year Celebrations. 
China Town
I had special friend who came to visit, doesn't live in London, we went tracking around some of London, I was the tour guide haha.
So many times as a Londoner I ignore the beauty of the city, it was great seeing London in somebody else's eyes, seeing the excitement, the enjoyment, made me have new appreciation of the city I live in. We take it for granted the history we have, all the multi cultures in one place. Hope you like the few pictures I took from the day. Needless to say I was super exhausted afterwards, however it was great day.

5 comments:

  1. Fab photos, I really like the last photo ! Sounds like you had a lovely time too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there before too, its really nice! :) Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you liked it, hope you enjoy the many posts to come :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos, looks like you and your friend had a lovely time despite the cold weather! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes for sure, I am pleased you liked my blog post :) x

      Delete