Saturday 7 January 2012

Boo Who!

Sorry pre warn you this isn't a sunny fashion happy go lucky blog post. My moods are more erratic due to my stupid stubbornness of not getting one of my medication that ran out, that's long story, and no it isn't the ones that treat my manic depression. And due to personal things why I am a bit odd lately. Plus of course living with fibromyalgia just the invisible best friend that I don't want..

Seeing events on my time line (twitter), group meetings, I feel so removed from social things. Never knew needing rest so much would be part of my every day schedule. I just need to have little moan, don't worry I be back to Loopy again, just right now feeling a bit more sensitive. Any body wanna take me out? (none sexual way haha).

2 comments:

  1. Oh no >.< I hope you feel a little better soon ! Maybe try making a list of positive things and try to focus on them ?!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like good idea, thank you ;)xx

    ReplyDelete