Monday 12 January 2015

Lifting January Blues With Little Bit Of Coral. Outfit Of The Day

In my pocket mobile, right pocket water bottle so excuse the dodgy outlines.







Coral duster coat- New Look 
Hoodie- old
Jeans- TK Maxx
Trainers- Babycham

As you may be able to tell quite windy, with my 'Something about Mary' hairstyle going on in some of the pics, had to add them as hey it's me got to add some loopy into it. Bought this coral coat in the sales (online) from New Look, as needed pick me up after Christmas New Years, wanted something with colour, although it's on the thin side, can layer it up. This is me wearing it very casually, I will be looking forward to styling different outfits with my new beauty. 

Have you done outfit post recently? be great to see ya winter looks (leave links in the comment section). 

No comments:

Post a Comment